VENUS FACTOR

VENUS FACTOR
VENUS FACTOR

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Venus Factor allowed me to get in touch with my primary goal again and they showed me the simplest and easiest steps to get in shape

 venus factor


Lara Campbell, Vancouver, British Columbia
Vital Stats: Age 38, weight lost 20 lbs.
Marathon running was my identity, a badge of honor. But what I was really doing was just letting it hijack my real goal – weight loss. I just wanted to get lean, that’s all I wanted, but I would do these stupid things like hours of exhausting running every day or taking taekwondo classes.
Venus allowed me to get in touch with my primary goal again and they showed me the simplest and easiest steps to get in shape.
No more training for a marathon or a black belt. Now I can spend time doing what really works to get me to my goals.
Now I am happy with the way I look.

No comments:

Post a Comment