VENUS FACTOR

VENUS FACTOR
VENUS FACTOR

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

It was amazing to find out that other women had exactly the same challenges and hearing them talking about what they were doing to get them handled was amazing.

 Venus Factor


Maro K.
The community and the podcasts were really an asset and huge support for me.
When I had a bad day, I would just post there and immediately felt better after the supportive comments. I had some backwards days, crazy work, and weak will power at some days, but support from the community really helped me keep going.
It was amazing to find out that other women had exactly the same challenges and hearing them talking about what they were doing to get them handled was amazing.
Venus helped me simplify my life and I finally know that I could actually be the rule maker in my diet and don’t have to make myself eat certain way if I don’t want to.
Venus is truly a great system.

No comments:

Post a Comment