VENUS FACTOR

VENUS FACTOR
VENUS FACTOR

Friday, May 2, 2014

I'm a wife and mother of two active boys with a busy schedule; Utilizing the community's tools and seeing others struggles helped me get through this first part of my journey

 Venus Factor


Teresa Shaner - Dallas, Pennsylvania
At the age of 35, a history of health issues incurred by my mother and siblings made me realize I needed to get fit for myself and for my family. I wasn’t extremely overweight, but enough that I wasn’t comfortable in my clothes and felt weak. I had a need to feel stronger both inside and out.
Joining Venus was one of the best decisions I made, not only did I begin seeing better results, but I actually had more time to spend with my family at the end of the day. Utilizing the community's tools and seeing others struggles helped me get through my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment