VENUS FACTOR

VENUS FACTOR
VENUS FACTOR

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Never having been a part of an online community prior to this I have been blown away by the amount of support on the forum. I am proud to call my Venus sisters my friends, and I have been so grateful for their support

 Venus Factor


Dominique D.
Vital Stats: Age 37, weight lost 7 lbs., inches lost: 4" on waist, 2" on hips.
I was looking for something simple but real. Not just a quick fix, but a way of life that would fit into my life. I found that in the venus factor. I like that there is science behind it, it is not just a fad or trend, I can approach it on my terms.
Bottom line, this is the first program I have followed through with long term. I am learning to integrate it into my life slowly, and while I am not all the way to my ideal venus metrics yet, I am working towards it at a pace that has me confident that this is a new way of life for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment