VENUS FACTOR

VENUS FACTOR
VENUS FACTOR

Friday, May 9, 2014

This is the simplest program and approach I have ever followed in the past 10 years. After trying multiple other programs, Venus is the only one that finally worked.

 Venus Factor


Karen C.
I found the Venus Factor though Turbulence Training and Eat Stop Eat.
I entered the Venus transformation contest and I was amazed by my pictures after the contest. My friends and family were surprised at how much weight I lost.
I was athletic though college but later I gained weight. I tried many of the popular workout programs. All the programs had me eat 5 meals a day and extra protein and it was just too much food.
What finally worked for me was learning to eat the right amount of calories and plan to save enough calories to have fun on the weekend. This was really the key for me. It changed how I choose foods. It made me realize how many calories are in certain foods. Now I look up nutrition menus before I go to restaurants so I have an idea of what I should be eating.
I liked that the Venus workout program was specifically designed for women. I really loved the workouts and it made it fun to be consistent.
This is the simplest program I have ever done and it is the first one that ever worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment