VENUS FACTOR

VENUS FACTOR
VENUS FACTOR

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I saw the Venus Factor transformations, so I was like “I want that”, got the program immediately, got on forums, and started interacting and immediately following the protocols. The weight just fell off

 Venus Factor

Heather B.
Vital Stats: Age 48, weight lost 15 lbs, inches lost: 3" on waist, 4" on hips.
I’m glad I found the Venus systems, because my husband was really struggling with my inability to eat like a normal person. We would travel to Italy I would just not eat like everyone else and would have to get my special meals, because what was on the menu was forbidden, that’s no way to live!
I dove right in. I saw the Venus transformations, so I was like “I want that”, got the program immediately, got on the forums, and started interacting and immediately following the protocols.
And the weight just fell off.
I always thought I was too old for such a transformation, but turned out I was not!
The Venus factor is really different, it doesn’t require you to change and identify with the approach like all the other programs, you don’t have to stop talking to other people, just because they choose to eat or workout differently.
The program is great, it’s all based on science, it all makes sense and is simple to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment