VENUS FACTOR

VENUS FACTOR
VENUS FACTOR

Monday, May 12, 2014

I walk all day long for my job and I managed to eat low enough to lose 15 pounds while still enjoying food like ice cream and pizza. I ate slightly more on days I move more and created bigger deficit the rest of the week

 Venus Factor


Leora Hansen - Salt Lake City, Utah
Vital Stats:  Age 29, weight lost 19 lbs, inches lost: 5" on waist, 1" on hips.
I didn’t think I had a lot of weight to lose. I didn’t know how to lift heavy enough weights until doing the Venus Factor. I used to just lift really light 5 pound dumbbells. It was really neat because I didn’t realize how strong I was until doing the program and finally lifting heavier weights.
I found the Venus Factor through Eat Stop Eat. I was very skeptical of the Venus workouts at first until I saw the Venus transformation contests. Once I saw how others could change it made me realize I could change so I took the program more seriously.
I decided to enter the contest and I thought it would be easy but my goals were not very realistic. I thought I would just kill it. I wanted to lose fat and gain muscle and stay the same weight. I thought I would gain as much muscle as the fat I would lose.
I lost 15 lbs of fat and didn’t realize I had that much to lose. Now I realize building muscle is going to take more time. Losing fat was the easy part for me and I learned how to do that in the community and with the Venus program. I really like the community forum for the wealth of information. The answers to everything is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment