VENUS FACTOR

VENUS FACTOR
VENUS FACTOR

Thursday, May 1, 2014

After having 4 kids Kass proves that you can have the body you want if you’re willing to do the work even after pregnancy weight gain and she says "I have already begun the process of living a balanced life"

Venus Factor


Kassandra B.
Vital Stats: Age 32, weight lost 38 lbs., inches lost: 5" on waist, 4" on hips.
I was always small as a kid. Everyone called me skinny Minnie, so I still see myself as a small person. I wore a size 4 in the military and seemed to work hard enough back then to eat whatever I wanted without gaining weight. Then I started having kids and I’ve yo-yoed with my weight ever since; gaining 60 pounds, then losing 40, gaining and losing, over and over.
I saw the Venus transformation contest winners and they looked awesome so I decided to give it a try. The Venus Factor has given me the shape I have always wanted. I love the Venus workouts. It’s really fun and it made me really sore at first, but I finally started building muscle that even my husband has noticed. It’s the best workout since being in the military

No comments:

Post a Comment