VENUS FACTOR

VENUS FACTOR
VENUS FACTOR

Thursday, May 15, 2014

The community is amazing. I was scared that those girls will be somehow too extreme, but what I have found out that they are all intelligent, same minded women that are willing to help each other out

 venus factor


Elisa M.
At one time in my life I was close to 180 pounds.
Despite the fact that I was eating “clean” and “healthy foods” during the day and everybody viewed me as the healthy food expert, I wasn’t very happy with my weight.
Then when I searched for a better way of doing this I stumbled across the Venus Factor.
The Venus system is amazing. The approach logical and it makes so much sense. It’s more flexible and simpler than anything I have tried in my life so far.
And the community is amazing. I was scared that those girls will be somehow too extreme, but what I have found out that they are all intelligent, same minded women that are willing to help each other out.
This finally worked and the Venus team know what they are talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment