VENUS FACTOR

VENUS FACTOR
VENUS FACTOR

Monday, April 21, 2014

I Lost All My Post Pregnancy Weight Which Was Amazing. I Can’t Say Enough About The Community And The Women In It. I Have Never Been Part Of An Online Community Like This One-It Is Truly Special.

 Venus Factor


Shannon C. North Carolina
Vital Stats: Age 37, weight lost 60 lbs., inches lost: 12" on waist, 8" on hips.
After seeing the results of the first Venus Transformation contest I bought the Venus workouts. I did the phase 1 workout from week 17 to early in my third trimester when I switched to shorter workouts. I became active on the community, where there were a few other pregnant Venuses and plenty of mothers of small kids! I felt the Venus perspective (both community and workouts) was so well targeted to me, and I loved the podcasts for delving into the psychology of weight loss, the simplicity and the success of contest winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment