VENUS FACTOR

VENUS FACTOR
VENUS FACTOR

Thursday, April 24, 2014

I Love The Venus Factor Workouts And My Body Has Transformed Into Something I Thought I Would Never Have!

 Venus Factor Reviews


Terry C. Warrington, Pennsylvania
Due to time constraints I typically do half of a workout in the early morning and either finish it that night or the next morning. I do not spend a lot of time in the gym working out. This program is so doable even for someone who works full-time and is very involved in my church, son’s school and has a very active social life. I love the VF workouts and my body has transformed into something I thought I would never have! At my age I cannot believe the shape that I am finally getting, and I owe it all to the Venus Factor program.
My 54th birthday is next month and I want to thank John for creating a workout and an environment that has helped me have the shape I have always dreamed of, I feel awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment