VENUS FACTOR

VENUS FACTOR
VENUS FACTOR

Monday, May 5, 2014

To me Venus Factor means freedom from ever being the “fat girl” again and thanks especially to my Venus sisters for your unwavering support!

 Venus Factor


Suzy, Venice, California
Vital Stats: weight lost 20 lbs, inches lost: 3" on waist, 3" on hips.
I joined the Venus Community last November, I realized that this was working so well I just had to have Immersion so that I would always have access to every nook and cranny of Venus. At the end of 12 weeks of the Venus Factor I have lost over 20 pounds and over 3 inches off my waist. I have no intention of stopping and will continue to work towards my ideal Venus measurements. Venus serves my need for a program that has both consistency and variation, something you can play with. Because I’ve realized that’s what healthy bodies and minds need and crave - FREEDOM: freedom to eat, to not eat, to lift heavy one day and do a metabolic circuit the next. And, to me, Venus means freedom from ever being the “fat girl” again. Big thanks to John, and thanks especially to my Venus sisters for your unwavering support!

No comments:

Post a Comment