VENUS FACTOR

VENUS FACTOR
VENUS FACTOR

Monday, April 21, 2014

"My Husband Is The Envy Of His Friends For Essentially Getting A "New" Wife In Mid-Life!"

 The Venus Factor


Roberta Saum, Gold Run, California
Vital Stats: Age 52, weight lost 60 lbs., inches lost: 8" on waist, 10" on hips.
I was so frustrated with not getting the body I wanted.
It wasn’t until I found Venus Factor that I finally reshaped my body. I wasn’t very skeptical, which probably helped me to get started with the workouts, but there wasn’t really anything to worry about anyway. I just did three months as a test drive and the results blew me away, I completely changed my body and my whole life.
After doing the Venus program I realized that before I was doing almost everything wrong and way too complicated.
I’m 50 and I’m in the leanness and best shape of my life. I’ so happy, I have never been happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment