VENUS FACTOR

VENUS FACTOR
VENUS FACTOR

Sunday, May 4, 2014

I never really thought that in 12 short weeks I would not only be at my lowest body weight since the age of 10, but I’d be wearing a bikini in public and have muscle tone to show off

 Venus Factor


Donna Moy - South Yorkshire, UK
Vital Stats: Age 25, weight lost 15 lbs, inches lost: 1" on waist, 3" on hips.
I find it amazing that it is possible to completely transform your body from something that was always hidden, to something to be proud of in just 12 weeks. When I started I knew I was committed to making a change, but I never really thought that in 12 short weeks I would not only be at my lowest body weight since the age of 10, but I’d be wearing a bikini in public and have muscle tone to show off.
The program ensured that as I became accustomed to a routine, it changed and kept me motivated to continue. About half way through I realized that I could feel muscles I never knew I had, and from that point on every week I could see a difference. I’ve now completed phase I and this is just the beginning, Now that I’ve lost weight, this is where the hard work begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment