VENUS FACTOR

VENUS FACTOR
VENUS FACTOR

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I have spent the last 17 years since having kids trying to lose weight. With Venus Factor not only did I meet my goal but I surpassed it and weighed in at 131 lbs. for my 40th birthday. The best birthday present ever!

 venus factor


Sheila Kibe - Milroy, Pennsylvania
Vital Stats: Age 40, weight lost 50 lbs, inches lost: 10" on waist, 9" on hips.
At the beginning of 2012 I was doing what I always do, searching for a workout program to help me lose the weight I had gained the previous year. Every year it was the same goal and that was to reach 135 lbs by my birthday in October. The only difference was that this was my fortieth birthday and I wanted to enter my forties in the best shape of my life. I have spent the last 17 years since having kids trying to lose weight. So working out and dieting is nothing new for me. Some years I had success but it was like a roller coaster up and down. This year when I stepped on the scale I weighed 173 lbs and I decided that it was time to take control. I spent January through May doing different exercise programs but only managed to lose 13 lbs, how pathetic is that?
I was busting my butt with cardio and I didn’t seem to make any improvement in the appearance of my body. I realized that my eating was a major issue and I started searching online for how low I could go without putting my body into “starvation mode” and that is how I happen to come across the Venus Index. I listened to a short video that intrigued me and I then purchased VI 1. I started on June 17th at 160.5 lbs and my first week was just getting through the fasting and then the 2nd week was when I started the actual workouts. From that point on, I never looked back and I never strayed. 6 months later, I am 50 lbs lighter and 37 lbs of that was lost through using the Venus Index and Eat Stop Eat. And the best part was that not only did I meet my goal but I surpassed it and weighed in at 131 lbs for my 40th birthday. The best birthday present ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment