VENUS FACTOR

VENUS FACTOR
VENUS FACTOR

Friday, April 25, 2014

At the Venus Factor I found a supportive community of Venuses who really care and help you.

 venus factor


Liss Graham - Dumas, Texas
Vital Stats: Age 28, weight lost 14.8 lbs, inches lost: 2.5" on waist, 1.75" on hips.
I have struggled with weight since I can remember even knowing what weight is, probably around 3rd grade. I was DONE yoyo’ing. I needed something that worked but was maintainable. I was at the gym 5 days a week and taught classes there! I watched what I ate. Why did I not look like it? People should have been able to look at me and think, wow she works out!
Then I came across Venus. Finally! Someone put a number to my height. And it was NOT weight! What? That is brilliant, using Fibonacci’s golden ratio for aesthetics! Well, I liked it when I saw it.
At VI, I found a supportive community of Venuses who really care and help you. And it worked, I am committed to this program FOR LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment