VENUS FACTOR

VENUS FACTOR
VENUS FACTOR

Monday, April 28, 2014

I’m in a shape that I can maintain for the rest of my life and on top of that I made several friends with the girls in the community

 Venus Factor


Alisha McGinn - Boone, Iowa
Vital Stats: Age 34, weight lost 28 lbs, inches lost: 5" on waist, 4" on hips.
The program had everything I have been searching for. The workouts were intelligently written and I knew they will work. The Venus Factor also offered a contest and as a motivation the guys were interviewing the winners and asking them what exactly they did to get in a better shape.
I made a commitment to get to a best shape of my life and Venus allowed me to take action in a good direction that ultimately got me in shape.
Truth to be told, even I am shocked by the results.
Venus also helped me discover all the myths about diets and the scare tactics marketers use on us to sell more supplements, foods and dietary programs.
Get the Venus Factor, join the community and start the journey today

No comments:

Post a Comment