VENUS FACTOR

VENUS FACTOR
VENUS FACTOR

Thursday, May 8, 2014

I have not looked and felt this good in 21 years, since high school. The Venus Factor is a program that almost woman can do for the rest of their lives and not feel like they are spending hours every day in the gym.

 Venus Factor


Rose S.
Vital Stats: Age 39, weight lost 50 lbs., inches lost: 9" on waist, 12" on hips.
Since I began my Venus Factor journey last May 2012 I lost 50lbs. However, in 3 short months, I lost 11lbs, 2.5 inches off of my waist, 2 inches off of my hips and 2 inches off of my shoulders.
I am very proud of what I accomplished. I would highly recommend without reservation the Venus Factor program to anyone wanting to get into the best shape of their lives because this program works and has totally changed my life. I have not looked and felt this good in 21 years, since high school. The Venus Factor is a program that any woman can do for the rest of their lives and not feel like they are spending hours every day in the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment